Please find below the proper links to Srivaishnava Religious festival events chart and Tharppana sankalpams; As the same is provided in Tamil using Unicode Tamil/Sanskrit Unicode fonts and this should display properly even without installing any fonts in your computer; The same is also given in phonetic English using regular fonts. Please click on the appropriate link of your choice to view & download the needed page.
Srivaishna Festival Chart (a) ShObakrithu year Festival chart in Tamil for 2023-2024
(b) ShObhakritu Year “TharppaNa sankalpam” in Tamil Unicode fonts
(02) (a) Srivaishnava Festival & Religious Events Chart for ShObakrithu Year 2023-2024 in Phonetic English
: (b) TharppaNa Sankalpams for ShObhakrithu Year 2023 – 2024 in in phonetic English.
(03) Year’s Festival Chart in Sanskrit – Unicode
(03A) Subakritu Year’s Tharppana sankalpams in Sanskrit – Unicode
(04) ShObhakritu Year’s Avani Avittam 2023 Sankalpam in English (Yajur Upakarma – 30.08.2023)
(05) Rig Veda Upakarma in Unicode Tamil Fonts – 29.08.2023
(06) Gayatri Japam – 31.08.2023 (Gayathri Japam is common to Rg, Yajur & Sama Vedhis’)
(07) Tharppana Mantram in phonetic English (for Vadakalai, Thenkalai Iyengars & Iyer)
(08) Tharppana (TharpaNa) Mantram In Sanskrit (By Bruhaspathi Kizhnatham Sri U. Ve. Sudarsanam Vadhyar) – PDF
(09) Poonal (Yagjopaveetham) Changing Mantram in Sanskrit (By Kizhnatham Bruhaspathi Sri U. Ve. Sudarsanam Vadhyar) – PDF
(10) Abasthamba Yajur Veda Sandhya Vandanam Mantram in Sanskrit (By Bruhaspathi Kizhnatham Sri U. Ve. Sudarsanam Vadhyar, Mumbai/Chennai) _ PDF
(11) Sama Veda Trikala Sandhya Vandana Mantram in Sanksrit (By Kizhnatham Sri U. Ve. Sudarsanam Vadhyar, Chennai) To read the pages in PDF format, please download acrobat reader.
(12) Sama Veda Upakarma Mantra in Tamil ( In Unicode Tamil fonts) – 17.09.2023
(13) Samopakarma (Sama Upakarma) In phonetic English accent. – 17.09.2023
(14) Sama Veda Upakarma in Tamil – PDF – 17.09.2023
(Please check with respective Acharyan Sannidhi for correct date and follow accordingly. These dates given based on both Srirangam & Pambu Panchangam) If you have any doubts or clarifications, please mail to the webmaster at the given contact link. Thanks for your visit,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.