Srivaishnavam Parambaryam, Traditions & The Culture that stands Class apart from others.Essence of Srivaishnavam Practices – Guidance, Instructions, Terms & Conditions to upload your Matrimonial Profile at ” www.trsiyengar.com “
This a is Secure website and the Connection Encrypted with High-grade Encryption (RC4 128 bit) This page was encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet. Encryption makes it very difficult for unauthorized persons to view the information traveling between computers. It is therefore very unlikely that anyone can read this page as it traveled across the network. Click on the padlock iconin your browser address bar (or the blue link with this website name) to check the SSL certification.
MOST IMPORTANT GUIDANCE AND INSTRUCTIONS TO UPLOAD YOUR PROFILE
Please read the following instructions carefully before uploading your profile. To make it easy for every visitor we request you to make some minor adjustments in your Internet Options settings and mail filter.
1. Profile name should be in alphabetic or alpha- numeric and NO special characters or space.
2. Your full E-mail ID will be your USER NAME & LOGIN ID (eg.: email@example.com). Your E-mail ID should be a valid one to receive our activation Mail. Creating a password is up to you (Minimum 8 Characters – only Alpha/Numeric)
3. You can only post one profile with your E-mail address and another with a secondary E-mail address. However NO more than two profiles of a person should be posted. If posted more than two profiles of same person, then the third post will be deleted.
4. You should enable your Cookies to accept our verification of your IP address only just at the time of posting your profile.
5. Your should enable Java Script to view/upload your profile.
6. Your Gothram must be filled in the appropriate column. It is mandatory to specify your Gothram in your profile.
7. Your junk mail filter should be adjusted to receive and accept E-mail from our Server. This is only one time that we will send you an E-mail for you to activate your profile.
9. Only after your E-mail verification and uploading your profile, you can upload your Horoscope & Photograph.
10. Once accepted, your DATE OF BIRTH CANNOT BE CHANGED. So, please ensure you post the correct date of birth.
11. Only on acceptance of [by clicking on the “I Accept” button below] our Terms & Conditions, will you be able to continue further to post your profile. Otherwise, you cannot post your profile.
12. Please fill in all the columns properly with your full postal mailing address. Your telephone number should include the area ISD/STD code. This will allow other prospective alliance seekers to get in touch with you easily. In the Annual Income column, first please fill the amount in ‘Figures’ followed by Currency. (Eg. 12.00Lacs US$, 0.72 Lacs INR etc.)
13. Please reply at the earliest to the responses that you may receive from other prospective alliance seekers, even if you do not consider their alliance, send them a reply stating your decision.
14. Please inform us immediately, once your alliance is settled and marriage is fixed, so as to we will be in a position to bless the couple. Pease spread word about this free matrimonial facility to your near and dear. Thanks for your kind co-operation. Wishing you all the Best.
AND JOIN AS MEMBER. By registering at www.trsiyengar.com , you explicitly understand and agree that:
1. The minimum age for registering is 18 years for women and 21 years for men.
2. Any law from entering into a contract does not disable you.
3. You have read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and agree to be bound by them.
ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP ROLE:
By registering your profile through our domain & sub domains, and by giving your correct and valid E-mail ID, you become a member at www.trsiyengar.com .
Please note that the right of admission vests with this site owner. You become a member upon due acceptance of your Profile/Valid E-mail ID.
You can post, Edit & modify your profile any time as you like, but deleting the services will be done only by the site owner or his agent. You must confirm your willingness to delete your profile and send E-mail to this effect, giving full details of Name, Registration details and your valid E-mail ID with which you registered the profile.
You will not provide any link/links to any other website/websites in your profile.
Length of Membership : You continue to be a member of this site until: This site & its owner discharge its obligations to you by the rendering of its services to you; or The termination of the membership by either www.trsiyengar.com or you.
Privities of Membership : Your Membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed to any other third party/parties so as to be used by any other person/entity.
Members are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any matrimonial advertisement. Our site does not vouch for or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members.
Your Online Conduct : You are responsible for the content and information [including profile and photograph] you post or transmit through this site’s services. You will not post or transmit any content or information [in whatever form they may be contained] that is defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, obscene, sexually oriented, profane, intimidating, illegal or in violation of the rights of any person, including intellectual property rights. No content or information shall contain details or particulars of any of www.trsiyengar.com ‘s competitors, including their contact details. You will not use either your online or offline membership as a platform for any kind of promotional campaign, solicitation, advertising or dealing in any products or services or transmit any chain letters or junk mails. There is a limit to the number of profiles you are allowed to contact each day.
Being a free member you can express your interest to a limited number of members. www.trsiyengar.com reserves the right to provide this feature to its members.
Your membership will automatically be suspended if you send an “abusive, obscene or sexually oriented” message to other members. Messages sent to members of the opposite gender should be only for the purpose of finding a life partner. You are not allowed to misuse the service in the name of “Dating”, “Flirting”, “Friendship” etc. or any unethical means.
www.trsiyengar.com reserves the right to modify your profile if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found, or in the case of your contact details being entered in irrelevant fields. www.trsiyengar.com may also modify the profile for any other reason/s not mentioned herewith.
You will not post or transmit any content, information or trademarks without the prior consent of the person holding its proprietary or licensed rights. www.trsiyengar.com will not in any way be responsible or answerable to any such action brought by any person arising out of your acts as described above.
www.trsiyengar.com reserves the right but is not obligated, to edit, delete, eclipse or withhold display of such content or information as it deems fit in the light of the rules prescribed above.
We will not trade, sell or disclose your E-mail address or any other personal information that you provide at the time of Registration. This will be kept as a confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party or parties, other than the Government agencies, if and when such need arises.
Provision of Service : www.trsiyengar.com will provide the service [s] that are opted by the member.
Medium of Interchange of Information : Besides the provision of services, www.trsiyengar.com acts as a platform for all its members to interchange information that would promote their common matrimonial objectives. It is to be distinctly understood that www.trsiyengar.com will only provide contact between and among members within its service framework and not the direct contact details of such members. This site is not the agent of any member and does not partake in the interchange or the results thereof. This site will be a disinterested person in the event of disputes between or among the members, though it may facilitate and try to find an amicable resolution of such disputes.
Right to form Consortium/Associates : While providing services, this site may outsource any part thereof to any competent person or organization, with or without disclosing it to you. However, your membership rights and responsibilities continue as against this site only and not against such persons or organizations.
Intellectual Property Rights : All rights [proprietary or otherwise] including copyrights and trademarks in respect of the services, content, information and data available on the non-public domain of the www.trsiyengar.com websites vest with the site owner. You are not authorized to alter, modify, delete, copy, reproduce, sell or transmit any part thereof in any manner whatsoever.
Confidentiality: This site will maintain confidential, all personal information [other than that meant for posting or transmission] furnished by members. However, this site may divulge such information if required by law, or any Central or state Government agencies.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
As to the Services : This site provides services on an “as is” basis and does not warrant in any way with respect to the merchantability, suitability or adaptability of the services.
As to the infrastructure : This site promises to take all reasonable efforts for the continued, secure and uninterrupted availability of its services. However, This site disclaims liabilities for interruption or non-availability of service, loss or damage of data due to infrastructure, mechanical and systemic failure/breakdown or due to events like rioting, war, Acts of Nature and Acts of State. In no event shall the liability of this site exceed the value of the services] agreed upon by the Member.
As to opinion, offers and advise : All opinions, offers, advises, statements, predictions made available through t his site ‘s websites are those of the respective authors and t his site shall not be deemed to subscribe to or deny them in any manner.
As to extraneous contents : This site hereby alerts and warns its members of the possibility of unauthorized posting of contents by any person including members and unauthorized users and advises discretion in access since such content, information or representation may not be suitable to you including being offensive. This site will not in any way be responsible for such content, information or representations. This site is also not responsible for alterations, modifications, deletion, reproduction, sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user.
By agreeing to register at www.trsiyengar.com and its consortium of portals, a user allows t his site to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers. This could include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions. www.trsiyengar.com can use your email for this purpose.
Termination of Membership : Either the party may terminate the membership by serving a written notice on the other. This site reserves the right to terminate the membership, to suspend a profile or to disable access in respect of any member in breach of any of the terms.
Suggestions, Complaints, Disputes : Suggestions and complaints are to be first addressed to This site owner at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The membership agreement is deemed to have entered into at Mumbai, India and the laws of Sovereign India will govern the membership. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are to be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act [Indian Act] at Mumbai before a sole Arbitrator. For all Judicial purposes, Mumbai (India) Jurisdiction will be the one that Govern.
Born on Makara Uthiradam star, native of Mukkur and brought up in Ladavaram village near Arcot and now well settled in Mumbai for over five decades. Presently, at 70, trying to run this website without any commercial expectations or profit motive, just for the sake of our future generations to understand about Sanatana Dharma & Srivaishnavam sampradayam.Within my limited knowledge that I put it here, what I learnt from the world.